Thursday, June 7, 2007

Well....HELLO!

LOL I swear my voice teacher is HILARIOUS.

My lesson was amazing. I have never worked with a teacher where in each lesson something else major is accomplished. I mean it. It happens every lesson, there is like a break through.

Today it was getting a more pure shimmered tone out...and out it did come. LOL I was so excited that I kept doing it and my teacher got more and more tickled. LOL I just can't even explain it.

When I graduated from college and moved back home, I was on the hunt for a good teacher. I asked a friend and she recommended hers. Her teacher worked for her, I found out 3 years later, but not for me. So here I am 3 years later, almost completely washing away all of my issues with her. *sniff* I am almost crying from excitement.

Anywho, I was writing on my other blog and decided to do some youtubin' and found this.... There is nothing like Shirley Verrett's singing...and we ain't even going to mention Macbeth. *swoon* Enjoy.


1 comment:

Chari said...

Great post! I wish you luck on your musical journey!