Thursday, May 24, 2007

Exhausted

I am convinced my teacher suffers from insanity. LOL No, I don't really believe that, but I do respect her passion and love for the art form.

By the time I leave my voice lessons, I feel like I have been in a kickboxing class. She works until she gets the product that she wants to hear.

Today we worked on opening my jaw. As most singers know...that is one of the most important parts of singing....you gotta open your jaw. Well, mine stays in a locked position when my breath is doing its own fandangle thing. Just a mess.

Well, today, she was convinced that it was going to flow...and flow it did do. *sigh* Not after bending over, squatting, gripping my arse, her pulling my arms forward...you just name it, she did it.

By the time I got done with Porgi amor, I was ready for a long bath and a good night's sleep. That didn't happen...I had a rehearsal until 10 and for some WEIRD reason, I am still up. *sigh*

I am going to go and watch today's episode of oprah. Thank God for DVD.

No comments: